Saturday, June 13, 2009

jill and cody in black and white

My bestest Jer's ultra-fabulous sister Jill got married last Saturday!! I was so lucky to be a part of the days festivities. I did the ladies make-up and made it in time to the ceremony with Drew to capture some shots from the back row with my semi-zoom lens! The wedding was awesome and the newlyweds are enjoying two weeks in Jamaica- so jealous!

How gorgeous does Jill look?! I wonder who did her make-up? hehehehe!!


The ceremony was gorgeous. Outdoors and nice and short! I love this moment with Jill laughing!

Here is the money shot! I didn't get to see Jill start down the aisle cause I was waiting to capture Cody's face!! I love the lips pursed. Classic! He looks so dapper in his attire. 

The maid of honor- Jer-  at the ceremony. I loved the flowers. Once again, captured from the back row with my semi-zoom lens! I got acquainted very quickly with the girl next to me at the ceremony as I kept invading her personal space to try to get shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment