Sunday, May 17, 2009

i am sore

I am sore- from being on the computer all day. I bought a membership to Show It sites to make slideshows for all my .future. clients! I am so happy with the way they turn out. I posted two of them below!! 
Also, I have been working on my bludomain website and have requested to "go live". It is not 100% complete but I want it up and running. 
I have been working on business cards and trying to finish editing Melissa and Ryan's pics. I have basically been in front of the computer most of the day. I am glad it was horrible weather outside and I am thrilled to have tomorrow off!  I love long weekends. And, because I can't post on my photography blog without a photo here a few of Drew out on flying his plane on Friday night! All images are sooc. Wooot, wooot, to natural lighting!!






No comments:

Post a Comment