Tuesday, May 5, 2009

parrotta family- sorry, I can't spell Kachakowski (sp?)

I had so much fun shooting these guys on Monday night! They were all such troopers and let me do whatever I wanted. Rob and Mark even indulged me and carried Jer and Rob's couch outside to the backyard. The sun was still too high for the pics to work out great but the boys sure did get a workout! We started in Jer and Rob's backyard and then headed to a park in St. Albert. Jack was so much fun- he was way more into playing than modelling... how can you blame him?!
Awwww, hugs for mom and dad before we left!





Mulligan was so excited to be at the park. She wanted to go play with the other puppies so badly!



Here is the loveseat in the backyard!! Next time we are going to carry it out to the front street!

No comments:

Post a Comment