Monday, May 11, 2009

shenanigans at the U of A

On Friday I met up with an old childhood friend for an engagement shoot. I seriously don't think I had seen Melissa in about 7 years!! 
Melissa and Ryan met at the U of A so we went back to the campus for our shoot. I had a blast with them. They were total  naturals in front of the camera and would do whatever I asked as well as came up with some pretty fab ideas of their own! 

I think Ryan was reenacting how they met (below)... Just kidding! He totally swept her off her feet (as shown above ;-)


The Butterdome was begging to be used!







I love the look of this one with the texture.


Melissa's eyes matched the door perfectly!

We began our shoot on the roof of the education car park. There were some great colors and locations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment